We got Engaged !! I got my first Android !! My weird looking Makeover !!


We got engaged last week. To be crisp, the date is June 1st, 2012. It was a very simple but traditional engagement ceremony.

In our area, they keep engagements shortly before weddings. Like a day before or on the wedding day mornings. As the girls family take care of both wedding and engagement, this custom was followed.

Only a "Vetrillai Kaimaaral" will be held in the girl's house before. That was my parents' plan. Perhaps, it was requested from his side we agreed for a short and simple engagement ceremony.

The day before the engagement, my family kept a NALUNGU Function for me. We had our closed circles around me for 2 complete days. My 2 chithis, my athai and mama, my maternal uncle (we call him "maman") and athai, my sister and cousin sisters, my brother and cousin brother, everyone was around me and I was clinging to them. That was a complete fun-filled day. I will show a pic from then You can catch my happiness.



The day of engagement was fuzzier. The beautician messed up with the makeup. The hairstyle was like Kanaga in "Karagattakkaran" Movie. I got pissed off. Still no other go. We can't take off the makeup. It happened to adjust. You can see a few snaps from then.







The groom's arrival got delayed. It delayed and delayed. My mom almost got vexed. People there already started inquiring whether everyone is interested in the marriage or some other risks are there. I have already started crying. You know something,, the girls family will be constantly kept on fire until a smooth wedding happens. It was a "ippove kanna kattuthe" moment.

At last, they came and everything happened in a jiffy. I don't even remember those moments. We hardly have time to enjoy it or even realize it.



Anyhow,, WE GOT ENGAGED !! PS: We hardly know each other and as far as I know, we both have a zero common interest.


He gifted me my first Android Mobile. I have been thinking about buying one. I gifted him nothing. So far, I have never given him anything. Perhaps, he never asked. 


Comments