A Life Quote from Kunafa



Tasting a Kunafa has been in my bucket list for a very long time.. Eversince I saw it in TLC, I decided to taste it in my life atleast once..

So my hunt for it started. In every middle-east restaurant I cost, I would search for a Kunafa in their menu and mostly won’t find it.. This made me more and more intrigued towards it.. The search continued.. West Chester Downtown, Philly Downtown, Miami and it went so far..



Finally, I go to see it in a restaurant.. I felt like flying.. Ordered it and was waiting.. It was a long wait..

It came to my table.. It really looked gud.. I pricked it with a fork and had a first bite..

Zzzzzzzzzzzzleeeeee

My husband was eagerly waiting for my response.. Ofcourse,, he would.. He has heard a lot from me  right !!!

I know you guys are also eagerly waiting to hear my response..

I felt like this..

Ada cha.. ithukku poi ivlo naaal aasapattoma ????

It tasted weird and completely unfavorable in taste..

Many things in life are like this.. Would make us wait and long for.. But once we get it, we would get a feel that it isn’t worth of the wait.. 

Comments

Post a Comment